Indecomm is looking for a Finance Executive with excellent accounting and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling all financial processes of the organization, implementing financial policies, creating budgets, keeping track of financial transactions, and providing the managerial team with finance and other MIS/reports.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle the day-to-day accounting role using the Tally and Peachtree applications. Work alongside internal stakeholders.
- Handle the accounts payable, petty cash, and bank reconciliation functions.
- Track AP & AR invoices on the accounting application.
- Prepare audit schedules and assist in financial audits.
- Account for petty cash on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain bank book and raise invoices to clients.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements and AR Reports on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the payments are released as per agreed-upon terms.
- Perform regular financial analysis and resolve outstanding issues.
- Fulfill other Accounting tasks as and when assigned.
- Graduate in Commerce, Management, Finance & Accounts, with at least 2 years of related experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of accounts payable.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and filing.
- Hands-on experience with any accounting software packages like Tally/Peachtree Accounting.
- Good MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
- Sharp eye for identifying irregularities.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.