Senior .NET (Full Stack) Developer
Indecomm is looking for a .NET (Full Stack) Developer with established competence in Asp.Net, MVC, C#, jQuery and SQL. They will play an independent development role and may sometimes be called upon to guide a team.
The Senior .NET developer will oversee the design and implementation of websites, programs, and applications that execute within Microsoft’s .NET framework. They will be responsible for managing the entire software development life-cycle from concept design through to implementation and application maintenance. This individual shall possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Work experience in MVC, jQuery, SQL, OOPS concept, and competence in writing code are desirable.
Roles and responsibilities
- Meet with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrade existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyze system requirements and delegate development tasks.
- Develop technical specifications.
- Write scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Review and debug .NET applications.
- Provide support for junior developers.
- Deploy functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Draft software and application operating procedures.
- Train and guide junior staff.
- Graduate from any engineering background – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech or BCA/MCA
- 4 to 10 years of experience as a .NET developer.
- Expertise in software development using .NET, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Exposure to developing and consuming Web API.
- Hands-on database concepts such as DDL, DML, and SQL Programming.
- Experience in software development using Agile methodology.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.