Will lead the finance and accounting team; Report to the CFO
- Qualifications: CA or CPA with 10 to 15 years of post-qualification experience.
- Strong functional knowledge, analytical mind and good communication skills.
- US and India acquisition, merger and demerger experiences would be preferred.
- Experience building finance functions during periods of high change and growth.
- Will be required to work with business teams in US and India time zones.
- Ability and drive to look beyond numbers and participate in business discussions and performance.
- US GAAP and IGAAP experience is required.
- Ability to coach and mentor the team
- Experience in a Financial/Mortgage outsourcing Industry would be an advantage (not required).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounting, reporting, auditing functions through leading controllers of multiple divisions and geographies (primarily US GAAP and IGAAP).
- Global (primarily US and India) external and internal audits of group companies.
- Tax planning, filing and compliance under various statutes.
- Driving AOP (Annual Operating Plan) exercises, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Determining products and services pricing, in coordination with sales and operations teams.
- Managing geographically distributed controllers and accounting team members.
- Managing the accounting function of multiple group companies in India.
- Internally developed consolidation and management information portal.