HR Business Partner acts as the primary partner to business leaders by working closely with the stakeholders on both business side and internal teams. The role is responsible for the provision of generalist HR support and advice to managers, functional leaders and employees on HR programs and processes as well as identifying HR solutions and strategies needed to support the business and operational needs.
- University degree.
- Minimum 4-7 years of professional experience in HR.
- Strong knowledge and experience in following areas: retention, engagement, development, total rewards, employees relations, labour law regulations.
- Project management skills and experience in managing internal projects.
- Knowledge of HR trends and best practices/policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in global IT Services/Products /consulting company.
- Develop, drive and implement the HR processes in areas: retention, engagement, development, total rewards, employee’s relations, labour law regulations.
- Develop and maintain trusting and effective working relationships with employees and managers.
- Ensure HR processes are understood and applied in the organization.
- Coach and guide managers in people management challenges.
- To work closely with management and internal clients to provide HR solutions.
- Plan strategic HR initiatives for the business vertical.
- Research and analyze employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees.
- Assist management in conflict resolution.
- Set standards for ethics, values and culture of company.
- Lead HR MIS.