The Implementation Manager is responsible for supporting and deploying the implementation of Indecomm’s solutions within clients’ lending operations. The Implementation Manager provides technical direction to clients throughout the implementation of automation solutions. These solutions include, among others, RPA, income calculation automation, and underwriting automation. The selected candidate would work in tandem with the Engineering and/or Product team(s) to evaluate needs and gaps in the existing workflow. With this operating knowledge, they would help target and resolve impacts and goals associated with automation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Indecomm’s suite of automation solutions (RPA, income calculation automation, underwriting automation, and others) to consult and support clients through the implementation process.
- Collaborate with Engineering/Product team(s) to prepare project plans, schedules, resource needs, etc. to complete implementation project milestones.
- Define and capture clients’ needs, applicable workflow processes, and map the revised workflow based on the ramp-up and migration in automation solutions.
- Manage communication between internal and external clients and track deliverables, deadlines and responsibilities throughout the implementation.
- Identify challenges, present them to the concerned teams, and facilitate completion efforts to move the implementation forward.
- Support clients’ success post implementation.
- Take ownership of product releases.
- Seek additional automation opportunities.
- Look out for LOS/system updates/releases that may impact automation.
- Provide recommendations or guidance on mortgage lending best practices and automation based on the needs of the client.
- Identify product updates or enhancements based on collaboration with clients.
- 4+ years of mortgage lending expertise (mortgage underwriting, originating, processing, consumer direct/wholesale, with a focus on middle office operations/functions).
- 5+ years of software project management experience supporting and managing complex projects, preferably with an emphasis on automation and/or technology.
- Hands-on experience with process mapping software like Visio and business rules management frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to zero in on the exact message to be delivered from the plethora of information available.
- Excellent writing skills in a variety of formats and outputs with an emphasis on PowerPoint, process flow, mapping, solution design, client-facing findings, renderings, etc.
- Demonstrated success in challenging circumstances with an ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- A strong sense of time value, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness alongside a positive attitude.
- Proven history of building strong relationships with a variety of people and personality types. A keen sense of autonomy and a collaborative attitude.
- The ability to make independent choices and focus on being a self-starter.
- Ability to travel and participate in meetings or client sessions as needed.