Indecomm is looking for an IT Service Management and Projects Manager who would be responsible for making sure that services are being seamlessly delivered to the clients of an organization. The chosen candidate would be responsible for a variety of tasks such as leading project teams, rectifying reliability issues, monitoring progress, and tracking KPIs. They would play a vital role in boosting the user experience by ensuring the smooth delivery of top-notch services that meet and exceed customer demands.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, establish, and manage IT service management and projects.
- Provide infrastructure support for new releases and deployments.
- Interact with the business team to understand service-level agreements and communicate them to team members.
- Mentor and direct team members for timely completion of assigned projects.
- Develop, implement, and monitor IT service management processes.
- Develop and implement management information systems (MIS) to ensure data accuracy in reporting.
- Conduct team meetings on a regular basis to track service requests, incidents, changes, problems, RCA, etc.
- Oversee infrastructure upgrades, modifications, and deployments.
- Conduct risk assessment and develop mitigation plans.
- Perform root cause analysis of infrastructure problems and develop resolution plans.
- Perform incident analysis and suggest action items.
- Work with the team to develop problem management and service improvement plans.
- Maintain documentation for all deployment, maintenance, upgrades, and problem-resolution activities.
- Act as a primary contact for all customer queries, audits, and due diligence requests.
- Ensure that teams follow best practices and maintain service-level agreements.
- Coordinate with support teams to ensure that technology, infrastructure, and operational requirements are met.
- Plan and manage upgrades of hardware and software systems.
- Track and monitor the security of hardware and software systems.
- Recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity.
- Work with security and compliance teams to monitor, track and mitigate all compliance issues.
- Graduate in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in driving digital IT Infrastructure transformation projects e.g. video/web conferencing tools, desktop virtualization, cloud hosting platforms, future-ready workplace, and mobile device management.
- Experience in architecture planning in multi-site environments across diverse user groups.
- Experience in writing IT policy and governance procedures, guidelines, and standards.
- Strong working knowledge in managing, developing, and implementing IT Service Management processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solver who can multi-task.
- Additional certifications in IT infrastructure management, Compliance, and Security Requirements would be an added advantage.
- ITIL certification – required.
- ISO20000, COBIT – preferred.
- PMP certification – desired