We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer (SQL & DB) who will be accountable for developing, improving, and maintaining Database tables, stored procedures (SP’s), and triggers. The individual should possess extensive expertise in designing and creating database structures, implementing them, resolving issues, and ensuring ongoing maintenance. Additionally, the role entails proficiency in crafting intricate queries, stored procedures, and functions, as well as managing security, deployment, and providing post-production support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers.
- Develop schema design, SP,code review, SQL query tuning.
- Install, tune, implement and upgrade DBMS installations.
- Work independently or in a team to develop, compile, test, & deploy software.
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments.
- Submit documentation, source code & unit test results into TFS.
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes at the highest priority to ensure close to 100% production uptime.
- Contribute to innovative ideas and solutions.
- Acquire Competencies, learn new technologies.
- Graduated from Any engineering background such as BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech or MCA.
- With at least 4 to 6 yrs. of experience as SQL Server Database developer.
- Client satisfaction with code and test results delivered.
- Clarity and integrity of code and in-line documentation as demonstrated by effective delivery and client acceptance of applications.
- Success of the overall development project, as indicated by the timeliness of deliverables and the quality of code delivered.