Experience: 3 to 7 Years
This position will report to a Project Manager. He / She will be responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of SSRS reports, Dashboards and related database tables, SP, Triggers. Person should have very good experience in designing and developing SSRS reports, scorecards and dashboards. The position also requires knowledge and experience in writing complex queries, stored procedure and functions. Experience in managing security, deployment and post production support.
- Design/Develop SQL Server tables, Queries and Stored Procedure.
- Design/Develop SSRS reports, Dashboards and KPI.
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers.
- Install, tune, implement and Queries and SP’s.
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments.
- Submit documentation, source code & unit test results into TFS.
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes at the highest priority to ensure close to 100% production uptime.
- Contribute to innovative ideas and solutions.
- Acquire Competencies, learn new technologies and show.