Tax Cert Voice Fresher
Indecomm is looking to hire a Tax Cert Voice Associate/Lead Associate for a US mortgage Tax Calling process, which is a semi-voice process.
Local governments in the United States impose a property tax. This tax may be imposed on real estate or personal property. The job of the associate is to understand the tax values of the property and report them back in the form of a template to the client.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contact the tax assessor’s/collector’s office to obtain real estate property tax information.
- Feed the details into the system.
- Deliver 35 completed tax certs per day.
- Manage the pipeline on a daily basis.
- Make entries of orders based on criticality and deliver them within the pre-defined TAT.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
- Graduate with 1-2 years of experience working in an international voice process.
- Knowledge of US mortgage & Title Insurance, and preparing a Tax Certificate is preferred.
- Experience in providing email and call support would be suitable.
- Ability to handle calls, use a computer effectively, and type with a speed of at least 25+ wpm.
- Good communication skills and email writing skills in particular.
- A good team player with a zeal to learn quickly.
- Willing to work in night shift.