- He will usually begin his career by performing small programming jobs, working under the close supervision of a RPA developer or lead programmer.
- He / She must possess knowledge in any one programming language.
- He / She should be committed to the job, enthusiastic to learn, hardworking and responsible in everything, but especially with your own safety and the safety of others.
- He / She must be able to organize your time efficiently, identify project goals and plan to achieve them.
Key responsibility areas
- To carry out any work as required by the company.
- To cultivate and maintain a professional image at all times.
- Behave in a professional manner.
- Have a positive and good attitude towards the company providing the training; to all levels of its staff, to their colleagues, and to their ‘work’.
- Be part of the productive process within the framework of being trained.
- Use their intellectual and analytical abilities to further their development in the engineering profession.
- Identify how they can complement their formal training by self-help.
- Help develop their initiative and their innovative skills.
- Be able to retrieve and use relevant information.
- Use their diagnostic skills to identify problems and offer possible solutions.
- To develop a natural inquisitive sense and ‘question’ ‘why’ and ‘how’ things are done, with the aim of improving procedures and thus productivity.
- RPA knowledge
- Good communication skills.