Indecomm is looking to hire a Team Leader for the Voice Group. In the Tax Search/Certification process, the unique tax identification of property and tax information needs to be located and populated in the client’s system using Excel, Word Document, and Notepad to generate the Tax Certificate. The selected candidate needs to be highly meticulous and detail-oriented since a lot of fields (Parcel Number/Tax ID Number/Assessment Number/Lot and Block, and total annual real estate tax amount) need to be populated with key information to create a Tax Certificate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle different tax products such as regular refinance products, water & sewer products, and purchase products.
- Maintain working knowledge of the US Tax Domain, industry standards, and guidelines.
- Stay well-versed in State and Federal guidelines and requirements.
- Assist the manager in employee evaluations and document staff feedback for the Manager.
- Workflow Management – Monitor workflow to ensure tasks are completed within the timelines set by the SLA.
- Perform weekly quality assessments of assigned analysts, provide timely feedback, and communicate any issues or concerns to management.
- Monitor volumes and adjusts based on traffic patterns.
- Create progressive disciplinary actions and development plans.
- Meet daily targets & all SLAs as communicated.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Research and discover methods for improvement of service, and make detailed recommendations to management.
- Graduate with 3-4 years of team management/handling experience is a must.
- Eye for detail, reporting, and problem-solving.
- Good verbal and written communication skills .
- Well-versed in closing and compliance fraud documentation.
- Competent in MS Office applications .
- Well-versed in US federal and state regulations related to compliance.
- Expertise in reviewing at least one compliance application.
- Willingness to work in night shift.