Edison, NJ – Friday, June 12, 2020 – POS, LOS, RPA, AI/ML, RON…with the alphabet soup of tools and software flooding the “Digital” solutions market, how do mortgage lenders make the right choice of automation for their organization? Indecomm Global Services, an industry leader in automation, outsourcing, and compliance for mortgage lenders, will answer this question and others in their webinar titled “Defining an Automation Strategy for Your Mortgage Business” scheduled for Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT.
Registration for the 60-minute webinar is free and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during the Q/A session. Participants will learn how to:
- Define an automation strategy for your organization
- Make the right technology choices and review the options available
- Define and measure ROI for your automation initiatives
The webinar speakers are Narayan Bharadwaj and Linda Bomar, both from Indecomm:
- Narayan Bharadwaj is Senior Vice President of Automation at Indecomm. In his current role, Narayan is responsible for automation strategy and execution with a goal of transforming the operations and technology landscape of the mortgage industry. Narayan has an experience of over 26 years in the Banking & Financial Services industry with an extensive concentration on consumer lending. Narayan’s career spans executive leadership positions in technology companies serving the banking industry namely, CEO & General Manager of Wipro Gallagher Solutions, President & COO, Financial Services at Docutech Corporation and as technology executive in financial services organizations such as GE Consumer Finance and Citibank Global Consumer Bank responsible for large global technology programs. Narayan is a CPA and a CMA and holds a specialization in Fintech from the University of Oxford.
- Linda Bomar is Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Indecomm. She has 25 years of experience in the mortgage industry, with an expertise in team building and communications. A progressive mortgage banking sales and marketing executive, she impacts the visibility and performance of financial institutions through expert orchestration of resources, operations, policies, and protocols. Prior to joining Indecomm, Linda was the National Sales Manager for AllRegs. She has held several positions in the mortgage industry including wholesale operations, secondary, securitization, and marketing, was President of Unprime Securities, a national wholesale mortgage lender. Linda is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin.
About Indecomm Global Services
Founded more than 25 years ago, Indecomm Global Services is a leading provider of business services and technology for the US mortgage industry. The company is headquartered in New Jersey with over 1,200 employees worldwide.
Indecomm services and solutions support every stage of the mortgage lifecycle with automation and software, outsourcing and project management, and compliance and education. With a focus on technology solutions first, we partner with large and mid-sized lenders, services, mortgage insurers, and title companies to achieve one specific goal-to help them grow.
Our longevity in the ever-changing mortgage industry is our strength. We have worked diligently in the outsourcing and consulting spaces to develop tools and resources using extensive feedback from both clients and internal associates. Visit us at indecomm.com.
Krista K. Sabol – Marketing Director
Indecomm Global Services
firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-533-0991