Genius-to-Genius Mortgage Automation Forum Launched to Empower Automation-led Business Transformation
May 22, 2023. Edison, NJ: Indecomm, a mortgage automation, technology, and services leader, announced today that it has facilitated the launch of the Genius-to-Genius Mortgage Automation forum, an independent consortium dedicated to helping mortgage organizations get the most from their investments in automation such as robotics process automation (RPA), machine learning (ML), intelligent automation, document processing and extraction, artificial intelligence (AI), and more.
The Genius-to-Genius forum is committed to helping mortgage businesses better evaluate, implement, and utilize automation in a way that fundamentally changes how they operate and ensures a more resilient and agile response to market cycles. The forum is open to anyone but will primarily provide the mortgage banking community with a platform to identify and understand opportunities related to automation and address challenges head-on such as best practices, adoption, management, and measurement.
Occurring on an as-needed basis, the Genius-to-Genius forum will invite leaders from all types of mortgage organizations to speak candidly about trends, successes, failures, and opportunities related to automation. A virtual forum taking place on June 7, 2023, at 1:00 pm EST, “The State of Automation in the Mortgage Industry” will explore current trends in automation and will feature the following experts:
- Matt Kendall | President and CEO, Mortgage | Arvest Bank
- Jennifer Fortier, CMB | Principal Consultant | Stratmor
- Aru Anavekar, CEO | BotSplash
- Narayan Bharadwaj | SVP, Automation | Milos Automation
Upon registration, participants will be invited to become a Genius-to-Genius forum member which will ensure an invite to all future events.
“There has never been a better time for the Genius-to-Genius mortgage automation forum,” said Arvest Bank’s Mortgage CEO, Matt Kendall. “Having made significant investments in automation across its banking and mortgage business lines, Arvest is excited to share its learnings and help mortgage businesses execute on a vision for optimized, automation-enabled operation.”
The Genius-to-Genius mortgage automation forum will affect change in two ways:
1. Ongoing Events (Virtual and In-Person): These will include candid and engaging discussions between mortgage industry executives and non-mortgage consultants, advisors, practitioners, and experts who can share their experiences with automation, from bottlenecks to best practices. While most events will be virtual, Genius-to-Genius will occasionally occur in a public venue for live debate, discussion, and knowledge sharing.
2. Point-of-View Papers, Automation Insights: The Genius-to-Genius forum will serve as an opportunity for knowledge sharing, trend analysis, best practices, and research. Materials published in connection to the Genius events will be absent of promotional jargon. The Genius-to-Genius committee will also collect and share out any data provided by forum participants that offer insights beyond what the forum provides.
“Automation has the potential to help mortgage organizations transition away from the volatile business model that remains at the mercy of drastic market change, but the industry needs to communicate,” said Indecomm, CEO Rajan Nair. “As a provider of automation, Indecomm is well-suited to catalyze industry conversations and it’s our hope that the Genius-to-Genius forum will take on a life of its own.”
As part of the launch, the Genius-to-Genius forum will ask its members who sign up in 2023 to complete a survey that will serve to assess the current and future state of automation in the mortgage industry and will guide future discussions. To become a member or apply to speak, please visit www.g2g.indecomm.com. Members and non-members alike can complete the survey here and results will be shared with all survey participants once the survey expires in November 2023.
The Genius-to-Genius automation forum committee is dedicated to driving objective discussions that add value to its members and advance the application of automation across a wide range of mortgage operations. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.