RapideL Is Best in Class for Rapid eLearning
- Indecomm wins World HRD Congress Award
- RapideL named Best-in-Class Technologies – Best Rapid eLearning Tool
- RapideL is important technology for eLearning needs
Edison, NJ (July 17, 2014)—Indecomm Global Services, a leader in business process outsourcing, learning, and technology solutions, announces that its Learning Division has won an award for the proprietary RapideL Tool in the category of Best in Class Technologies – Best Rapid E-Learning Tool. The award was given at the 3rd Edition Best-In-Class Learning and Development Awards on June 27, 2014 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai by the World HRD Congress. This organization identifies and honors individuals, teams, and organizations leveraging learning and development. The award shows that Indecomm has significantly advanced workplace productivity and performance with its RapideL eLearning Tool.
“RapideL is the product of an enterprise wide effort to bring our customers state-of-the-art eLearning tools,” said Dinesh Poduval, Head of Learning Services, Indecomm Global Services. “Corporate investment in human capital is essential in our information-based companies. RapideL is designed to give our clients an edge in efficient learning.”
RapideL complements Indecomm’s proprietary mortgage learning solutions. It provides for the creation of eLearning screens using pre-designed templates, which operate seamlessly with a SCORM (Sharable Object Reference Model) compliant Learning Management System. Together these solutions deliver user friendly but sophisticated administrative and interactive features.
RapideL is a web-based content authoring and reviewing platform with the capacity to develop eLearning courses quickly and utilize a multiuser workflow. As a result, users can employ RapideL for the development of Flash and HTML5 courses simultaneously through single authoring. RapideL reduces course development time by almost 40%, review cycles by 30%, and development costs by 40% to 60%.
“Our awards recognize the most advanced eLearning teams and organizations from the corporate and educational worlds as well as those in the public and private service sector,” said Dr. R. L. Bhatia, Founder, World CSR Day. “We are proud to recognize Indecomm’s contribution to learning and development with this Best-in-Class award.”
Advantages of RapideL:
- Web-based system allows users to access the system and author a course from anywhere
- Word-simulated storyboard templates that enable ease of authoring
- Single, global repository that allows efficient reuse of assets
- Variety of templates, including interactive templates (used for a typical learning course)
- Easy preview of courses at the click of a button
- Strong review mechanism
- Reduction in the course development time compared to traditional development time
- Reduction in the cost and effort associated with course development
- High quality output
A RapideL demonstration can be viewed here.
Other Indecomm Learning Awards:
- 2014 Training Outsourcing Watch List Company by TrainingIndustry.com Top 20 Authoring Companies of 2014 by TrainingIndustry.com
- Bronze Medal by Brandon Hall Group in the Best Advance in Content Authoring Technology category
- 2013 IT Training Watch List Company by TrainingIndustry.com
- 2013 Learning Portal Watch List Company by TrainingIndustry.com
- Silver Medal by Brandon Hall Group in the Best Use of Video for Learning category
About Indecomm Global Services
Indecomm offers consulting, outsourcing, learning, and technology solutions to our clients in the financial services, hi-tech, life sciences, education, and publishing verticals. We combine technology platform-driven outsourcing solutions with a flexible delivery model. Indecomm helps its customers improve profitability, gain time-to-market advantage, and achieve immediate return-on-investment.
With over 3,500 associates worldwide, Indecomm services its customers from global delivery centers and offices in the United States, Singapore, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, and India. For more information, visit www.indecomm.com. Indecomm is funded by leading global venture capital funds, including WestBridge Capital Partners, Tiger Global Management Private Equity, and the International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group.
Read more Indecomm news at the Indecomm Newsroom.
About Indecomm Learning
For over a decade, Indecomm Learning has partnered with business and governments across the globe to provide effective learning solutions. We identify the best solution for our clients through consultative engagement and have a track record of over 30,000 hours of learning content design, development, and deployment. Through our solutions, we strive to enhance the performance of an individual and the organization. Our work has been widely recognized by the 2013 Asian Quality Leadership Award and two Brandon Hall Excellence Awards as well as by TrainingIndustry.com.
Read more about Indecomm Learning at
Indecomm Global Services