Designation & Grade: HR Executive-Talent acquisition
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Handle the sourcing and hiring process of all associate and fresher profiles end-to-end in office premise and virtually. Adhere to timeliness & quality of hire as per process in a cost-effective manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the recruitment drives for the supply of able manpower when needed.
- Identifying effective permanent and staffing agencies for supply of manpower.
- Diligently conduct HR interview round and all relevant assessments. Ensure proper screening is done; coordinate the interview rounds with respective stakeholders in office and/or on call.
- Ensure all test reports are generated and documentation including feedback is captured and in place pre- and post-interviews. Share candidate information on mails with relevant managers.
- Ensure salary is agreed and signed off by reporting manager before issuing any offers, and keep a track on offered candidates and ensure onboarding as per date committed, and keep all stakeholders informed about candidate DOJs a day before the actual DOJ (HR/Admin/IT).
- Ensure relevant training agreements are issued to candidates, as applicable.
- Ensure all joining documents are complete, verified and handed over to HR Support Team/saved in common folder on or before the DOJ of the candidate.
- Upload accurate and complete data related to TA on HR Recruitment Portal regularly without any gaps.
- Build a database of profiles in HR Recruitment Portal across different levels and functional areas as an ongoing activity.
- Review HR Recruitment Portal and continually look to ensure the functionality; escalate any issues to reporting manager and keep IT Development team informed to fix bugs, test new releases of HR Recruitment Portal and provide feedback on time to improve performance.
- Liaise with the internal Legal Team to validate and certify all vendor agreements; work in tandem with Admin Team to get agreements signed/stamped/franked and ensure all vendor agreements along with specified registration documents of the vendor are saved in the common folder for reference.
- Keep a track on the Vendor service agreements using HR Recruitment Portal and update them from time to time.
- Vendor candidate tracker and spoc.
- Co-ordinate with the stakeholders and applicants on the tests/rounds for IJPs for IT Development.
- Ensuring all the salary/requisition approvals in place.
- Co-ordinating with the stakeholders for performance review meeting of consultants.
- Work on initiatives along with the team, delivering on other given tasks from time to time within the TA function.
- Create Salary benchmarks for all roles in IT Development and IT Infra Function.
- Ensure all reports and MIS are generated and sent out within stipulated timelines.
- Responsible to ensure all documentation is as per guidelines set and ready for audit at anytime.
- Progressive Discipline
As and when employees are on-boarded, responsible to send out a list of all new joiners to concerned stakeholders on DOJ with specified joiner details.
- HR discussion
- MIS reports